Vintage Games Booth
With our Vintage Game Booths, our traveling merchants offer the public a collection of games of skill, strength, wit or dexterity. They blend in with the public, create a crowd and pose challenges. They were there, here they are now playing with the crowd. They engage the public and embark on all kinds of playful experiences.
Some Games to (Re)Discover
- Japanese Billiards (Europe), a set of holes on an inclined deck (similar to modern Ski Ball) very popular at the 19th century fairs;
- The Sjoelback (Netherlands), Dutch shuffleboard;
- Spinning Tops of the World;
- The Tower of Hanoi, a game of speed and logic for joyful challenges;
- The Button Game;
- Cup and Ball Game;
- Ring Toss.
In a pleasant and easy-going atmosphere, the spectator discovers many old games. To enhance the experience our famous Cockaigne pole often accompanies the Vintage Games Booth.
STEP RIGHT UP! STEP RIGHT UP! TRY YOUR LUCK!
4 hours of continuous activity (fixed and/or mobile)
– Original Idea and Design : Christophe Meunier
– Original Music : Claire Lafrenière