LE MOULIN À VENT IS IN THE CULTURE-EDUCATION REPERTOIRE IN 2020
At the beginning of the year, Le Moulin à vent Productions joined the Répertoire Culture-Éducation, which remains the source of excellence for discovering a wide range of inspiring cultural activities and connecting with artists, writers, and the organizations that offer them.
Le Moulin à vent Productions is listed in the categories of performing arts and multidisciplinary arts. Its offer of Cultural Workshops at school aims to introduce students to : Circus Arts, Fairground Arts, Street Theatre and Traditional Music (including song and dance).
Schools interested in introducing their students to its activities will have the choice between a one-off formula (pedagogical day) or a session of activities (extra-curricular workshops).
- For the Pedagogical Days:
- The “CIRCUS LUDIQU’ART” workshop (created in 2013)
- The workshop “EXPLORE THE GAMES OF THE WORLDS”, including traditional musical games (created in 2009)
- The “SHARE YOUR TALENTS” workshop (created in 2021)
- For Extracurricular Activities:
- The “MULTI-ART EXPLORATION” workshop (this project will start in 2021 with the schools that have expressed their support for Le Moulin à vent Productions’ application to the MCC call for projects – Educational trail)
The benefit for schools: depending on the region and available resources, financial assistance associated with the Cultural Workshops in Schools component can reach up to 100% of eligible expenses (or 75% for private educational institutions).